Thursday, May 20, 2010

Im still here!

Hi to you all. I know I only have a few followers but I am very appreciative of each one of you. thank you! Ive been a bit MIA these days but ill be back in action soon.
ive been working on my other obsession.. My Music! i recently went to North Carolina to record some music with a great producer named Gavbeats. im really happy with how everything is coming out and its been taking way too long for me to finish this album so these past few weeks ive been trying to put some fire behind it! I also have a show this weekend so ill take some pics to show you all the makeup and outfits I go with.hmm.maybe even some from rehearsal tomorrow? I suppose I could put all this on my music blog huh? but for some reason I feel like I wanted to share with you guys too.
anyway thanks for following, have a beautiful day,night or in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment