Friday, June 11, 2010

rehearsal outfit and shiny lips!

as promised, if any one is interested here is what I wore to rehearsal. sometimes i enjoy getting dressed in casual clothes more than all fancy. here I have a bcbg jacket on with a max azria for Miley Cyrus t shirt I got from wal mart of all places. the color of it is really subtle and it has a slight tye dye effect. one of my new favorites makeup wise which im also wearing here is loreal hip jelly balm in Plush. its really hard to find these at the store lately..i got the last one at wal mart a few weeks ago. i know they are available on line. they give such a nice shine and a pretty color which is not too overwhelming.

(sorry for the sideways pic)my necklace was made by my brothers girlfriend.. it has dark colored pearls in it.
and here is a bad photograph of the rest of the outfit.
(please excuse the makeup stained mirror)

No comments:

Post a Comment