Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Im singing in atlanta! and revlon photoready


Hi all, its Hassanah here
I am in my hotel room in ATL. its the night before my performance tomorrow at the Good Deeds International steppers convention! www.gooddeedsinternational.com
it will be at:
Club Ellery’s
2008 Campbellton Road, SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30311
im looking forward to it..ill be performing 'Just Like Heaven'
ive also been asked to perform this summer for the 'Soul Series' which will be held at the beautiful Alhambra Night club in Chicago.
so tonight and tomorrow will consist of deciding what to wear and what hair and makeup i will be creating!
i am leaning towards this grey off the shoulder blousy sean john dress. (looks much better on than hanging.) i will probably pair this with my black suede joey o birdcage heels, and possibly a red lip(oh my!) i will also be test driving my newest makeup purchase: the revlon photoready foundation and matching translucent finisher (powder). i got it tonight at a cvs across the street along with some other goodies.( jessies girl cosmetics at cvs?) i tested them together on my hand and so far,i am impressed with the full coverage and the glowi-ness of it. ill post pics of the final look and the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment