Monday, February 22, 2010

Outfit of the Day Airport.

I wore this to fly from California back to Atlanta Yesterday..can you believe on the way up Delta made me throw away my DDF Pumice scrub? and brand new sebastian leave in treatment and potion number 9?! that is criminal! oh well...just material things.

the top is A super soft and comfortable BCBG t-Shirt with adorable little puff sleeves and slits on the shoulder (which you cant see in the pic.) and great pleats in the front. its getting slightly worn but i dont think ill ever part with it. i wish i had it in 10 colors.
the skirt is a Liz Claiborne pleated Ikat print ..i love it cause its feminine and ethnic and it has great pockets that dont bulge at all when you put your blackberry in them.
and the boots are Isaac Mizrahi for Target which i got a couple of years ago and they have served me really well.
I also wore a dark wood bracelet with a gold chunky indian bracelet, my hair was a curly nest as i was rushing for the airport and i didnt take the time to do anything to it.. always a good look!
bottom half

No comments:

Post a Comment