Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Red White and Blue OOTD and FOTD

It is Blazing Hot in Miami these days and super humid. I dont really do shorts and skirts all that often so Jeans are really a staple for me. even in this weather..but its been soooo hot that the thought of putting on a dark pair of skinny jeans just makes me sweat thinking about it! maybe its just in my head but White jeans feel cooler. so this is a casual outfit I put together..with my favorite super soft,' just the right shade of blue' v neck t-shirt and my 'wear with everything casual but still dressed' heels and my new white jeans!

Face First:
sorry I always look so serious/gloomy/sad in pictures..Im really not!
on face:
Cosmedicine Medi Matte tint in Medium
Mac studio finish concealer in nw 25
revlon photo ready powder in transclucent
eyes:
paula dorf eye shadow in a matte light blue
Maybelline Line stilleto liquid liner
Voluminous mascara
Lips:
Mac tinted lip balm with spf 15 from years ago! nude-ish (dont know the name of it..had a disney character on the lid before it wore off)
and the Outfit


t shirt-Zoa new york
Jeans-David Bitton
shoes-Anne Michelle
earrings -Forever 21
Rings-from my random collection
Nails-Chelly shade #46

Im almost all packed up for my trip. I've promised myself I will take more pictures and some video this time. I always get to where I'm going and for some reason I cant be bothered and then I get back with only memories in my head of all that happened! this time it will be different..this way I can post the pictures and force my friends and family to look at my blog!
Ciao for now Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment