Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sophisticated Protective Style

Lately I've been wearing my hair in two braids as a protective style and my hair has grown quite a bit over the past year from doing this more often as well as covering it with a satin cap EVERY night. its a cute style but i think it might make me look a bit too cutesy and less sophisticated than I would like to think of myself. (haha) I'm thinking about the style pictured above as an alternative.  she looks very classy.im not sure how to do it  but it looks like a fishtail braid on the bottom ( which I will not be doing) and a regular braid on the top. ill try my own version and see how it works for my hair type!

79582_Coupon

79582_Yves Rocher Canada 250*250 YROCHER5

377676_Save an extra 10% off select products at BeautyEncounter.com!* Use code: SCH326.

No comments:

Post a Comment